Are you passionate about creating technology solutions? Peloton is looking for an intellectually curious, bright, adaptable, collaborative Sr. DevOps Engineer with a diverse skill set, who can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. As a Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will work with a broad group of teams to design, implement, and support technology solutions that enable business units to evolve. In this role, a premium is put on treating our technology and business partners as customers in order to design end-to-end solutions.
The Enterprise Technology Applications Operations team is responsible for designing, building, and supporting solutions for our ERP Business user community.
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to scale and expand our services to support the needs of a business experiencing hyper-growth and expanding world-wide. The ideal candidate knows how to strike the balance between moving quickly and mitigating risk, and can operate effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment. The successful candidate will excel in a team environment and possess strong communication skills, while having aptitude across a wide scope of technical disciplines such as software, hardware, cloud, and networking. You must have security as a mindset and as a facet of all designs and operations.
You will want to work with us if you’re passionate about building awesome things!
What you’ll do:
- Design and build enterprise technology solutions to meet the needs of a dynamic business
- Own and operate critical internal services like Jenkins, Terraform, Atlantis etc enterprise wide
- Push the team to continuously improve and expand our tooling and services with an eye towards self service, reliability, and efficiencies at scale
- Build, maintain, and improve automation that manages our infrastructure as code
- Exemplify our core values of putting members first, operating with a bias for action, empowering teams of smart creatives, and embracing a “together we go far” mentality
Required Qualifications, Skills:
- 5+ years of technical experience with Platform, Site Reliability Engineering, or DevOps
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise infrastructure architecture
- Solid experience managing, monitoring, and supporting high traffic environments
- Experience collaborating with Web/Software Development teams
- Experience with software release management (GIT) and agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience capacity planning and auto scaling infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with configuration orchestration tools (Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Experience with build and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Solid familiarity with building and maintaining continuous deployment environments
- Experience programming in a language like Python, Golang, Bash
- Experience deploying and supporting Linux and Windows servers
- Experience designing and operating platforms to support off-the-shelf software
- Experience troubleshooting performance issues
- Basic knowledge of Networking is essential
- Experience automating configuration of physical appliances using configuration management
- Experience with a SIEM such as Splunk or Graylog
- Experience with performance monitoring and reporting
- Proficient in deploying Kubernetes
- Experience working with APIs and scripting around them (ie: Okta API)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.