Peloton is looking for an experienced Senior Director of ODM Management to oversee our global supply base of ODM/JDM partners. In this role you’ll be responsible for owning the relationship and driving the commercial aspects of the relationship. You’ll also work cross functionally with Peloton Design Engineering, Operations, Product teams, Legal, Quality and Logistics on broader issues ensuring our manufacturing partners meet Peloton’s cost, quality and supplier performance objectives from new product phase, volume production and through product end of life to achieve business objectives. You’ll ensure that Peloton has the optimal manufacturing partners, supply chain, and operations to support our accelerating scale and growth plans.
- Build and develop a team focused on establishing best in class supply chain partners supporting multiple fitness and electronics product categories
- Drive supplier contracts, cost management (cost negotiations & reductions), MSA, SOWs, supplier performance & relationships
- Perform rationalization of Peloton’s evolving global manufacturing footprint
- Develop, negotiate and measure supplier metrics/KPIs and scorecards across key categories of cost, capacity, delivery, quality, technology
- Exceed goals and deliver world class metric/KPI performance in quality and yield improvements, on-time shipment, lead time reduction, inventory turns and accuracy, OCOGS, and cost reduction on ODM managed parts, etc.
- Work with Project teams to ensure new product readiness, transition and rapidly ramp and reach time-to quality and volume on new products.
- Drive capacity planning process at the factories to ensure we have adequate lead time to add equipment and tooling as required by demand forecasts.
- Hold ODM partners accountable for managing Tier 2 suppliers to the agreed upon terms and conditions, including Tier 2 cost reduction goals.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with management, and ensure executives from Peloton and our supplier partners are aligned and executing on key objectives
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration, MBA preferred
- 15+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics or inventory management in an ODM|CM environment
- Familiar with consumer electronics product development cycle and mass production challenges
- Depth of knowledge in mechanical manufacturing processes for large form factor products
- Proficient detailed understanding of product supply chains and external manufacturing processes.
- Strong understanding and experience working in Asia; Chinese language skills a strong plus
- Exceptional business acumen to manage product cost, and supplier relationships
- Experience in supplier selection, contract negotiations and supply base management
- Strong negotiating and analytical skills; problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to travel internationally as needed, up to 20%
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.