Peloton is looking for an Office Manager, an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a diverse team.
- Assist daily office administration, monitor office equipment maintenance, necessary repairs and organize the office layout. Liaise with facility management vendor, including cleaning and security services.
- Assist managing contract workers schedules and ensure that they are in accordance with local laws.
- Assist managing contract and bargaining with office vendors, service providers and equipment vendors to support team.
- Assist and coordinate for arranging all process of local new hires on board and local staffs off board or retired.
- Partner with HR Team to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- At least two-three years’ experience in an administrative support position
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- High-level attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages(e.g. MS Office)
- Strong personality of coordination, communication
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.