The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, and predictive modeling to accelerate and optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, and Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to join the Portfolio Optimization team within the broader Marketing Science function. This team is responsible for cross-channel and portfolio-level advanced analytics, and will build and improve our advanced analytics capabilities like marketing mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, cross-product media measurement, and cross-sell/upsell forecasting & optimization.
In this role, you will work closely with our external vendor and internal business owners to develop strategic insights to inform the marketing budget across the Peloton portfolio. In addition, you will conduct data-driven analyses that marry the art and science of marketing optimization to guide media planning and budget allocation decisions. The ideal candidate combines strong business acumen and communication skills with world class quantitative skills as well as experience in leading and applying multivariate modeling and disciplined analytics to drive marketing effectiveness.
- Combine advanced modeling with business context to provide actionable recommendations on optimal business and channel mix allocation for a $100M+ global media budget
- Engage in discussions with technical and business stakeholders to align on underlying business problems/questions, application of statistical models, and data/results interpretation
- Lead deep dives on macro business drivers based on first- and third-party data to synthesize insights and understand underlying root cause (e.g. is it causation vs. correlation)
- Manage our engagement with external modeling partners end-to-end including data collection/validation, model review, and the development of actionable insights requiring deep dives into underlying methodologies, results, and business implications
- Evolve internal multi-touch attribution methodologies and capabilities to enable optimal real-time marketing decisions
- Lead model design efforts to improve cross-sell (e.g. Bike to Tread) and upsell (e.g. Bike to Bike+)
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 4-6 years of marketing analytics experience with extensive knowledge in Marketing Mix Modeling
- Deep experience with marketing mix modeling and other advanced analytical techniques (e.g. multivariate regression analysis, predictive modeling, logistic regression)
- Experience conducting independent data analysis and applying learnings to project business performance and estimate the impact of market factors
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations to senior leaders and less technical stakeholders
- Proactive, thoughtful, and highly organized self-starter; thrives in ambiguity and solving open-ended problems without a clear answer
- Serious plus: Experience with SAS, R, SQL, Looker
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.