The DE Retail Implementation Project Manager is a key role within the Real Estate International Development Team driving the successful delivery of physical retail experiences across Germany. You will take a hands on approach to support the management of retail construction projects, working with our Professional Partners to provide the Retail Teams with an operating environment befitting of the people and pioneering technology in which it houses. Fundamental to the success of this delivery is the ability to operate at incredible pace, manage risk and communicate concisely regularly.
In this role you will interface externally with multiple teams delivering key documentation, tracking approvals and keeping your internal stakeholders aware of business critical dates in relation to the portfolio of projects you are supporting. You will be an important member within a small, yet high-functioning team that specialise in Retail Construction projects. Challenging timeline deliverables are a given, and with the on-boarding and support of a tightknit, collaborative department you will be given the opportunity to support key projects swiftly.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in Retail Implementation Project Management within Germany.
- Minimum of 3+ years managing external resources within Germany
- 3+ Years of planning applications/landlord approval experience
- Prince 2 or similar PM qualification
- An in-depth understanding of construction regulatory approval processes and Health and Safety practises
- AutoCAD is a plus
- Flexible approach to travel across Germany will also be required
- Confidence in operating independently and working with cross functional teams
- Interpret Lease conditions with regard to design and fit-out considerations
- Proven attention to detail with exceptional organisational and decision making skills
- Excellent business writing and communication skills to peers and senior leadership teams, with proven ability to compose effective business narratives
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.