Peloton is seeking an IT Director, Product Lifecycle Management. Reporting to the SVP of IT for Supply Chain, this position is responsible for managing our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, a platform that facilitates and tracks product development from concept through production. In this position, you'll lead our PLM technology team and work closely with key business stakeholders to build an enterprise platform that enables Product innovation, lifecycle management, Design Collaboration, and Product Release management. You will also work collaboratively with peers to define our future PLM technology roadmap and build strategic relationships with key IT & Business leaders to ensure success. We are looking for someone with extensive experience building and delivering large scale, on-premise, and cloud-based enterprise solutions. The candidate needs to be highly analytical and have extensive technical and project management experience especially with hands-on experience in supply and demand planning solutions. The candidate must be a self-starter, flexible problem solver, and outstanding communicator who is comfortable learning quickly and connecting the dots between disparate technologies. These skills are required to work across multiple functions and geographies within Peloton’s matrixed organization. Success will depend on the candidates’ ability to quickly form both professional and personal relationships with colleagues and drive to rigorous, measurable, user-friendly deliverables.
- Defines product roadmap, pricing strategy, distribution, and product performance. Drives strategy required to grow product business.
- Owns new product introduction IT support processes including market opportunity analysis, requirements, product launch and end of life
- Defines market needs for solution launch and increased growth. Ensures risks associated with market needs are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Aligns key roles and key performance indicators (KPI) with strategic marketing initiatives.
- Manages tradeoffs and resource allocation to meet overall portfolio objectives
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff, planning, and evaluating department activities. Develops and coaches team members to establish an industry leading product management competency.
- Facilitate in defining master data definition, product hierarchy, product data model and identifying data ownership along with business stakeholders
- Experience in building, developing, and managing highly effective engineering teams
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduate degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Economics etc.) or MBA. Academic qualifications specific to supply chain disciplines, such as production planning, manufacturing and inventory control highly preferred.
- At least 15 years professional experience with a minimum of 8 years in demand or supply planning model building. Full implementation experience with one of the platforms such as PTC Windchill, Agile, Team Center or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep understanding of business drivers and their interrelationship with supply chain performance, and to independently, creatively apply analytics capabilities against the highest priorities
- Experience with distributed systems, multi-tiered application development, service-oriented architecture, and microservice architecture
- Domain knowledge in Change Management, BOM Management, CAD & SAP S4/Hana, Manufacturing, and other PLM areas
- Experience leading system design, integration, and deployment in a complex, integrated environment
- Knowledge of applicable product related regulations and risk and compliance requirements.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experienced technical understanding of supply chain & manufacturing systems
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting and influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain standard methodologies
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.