Mainly in charge of hardware reliability, key component performance and tracking electrical tests and certification tests of Tablet, control boards, and electronic accessories.
- Establish design validation plan for the new products, introduce the requirements in the early stages of product development to bring consistency in design, and keep improving the reliability and stability in all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Generate reliability test plan to cover both system and board level
- Execute DFMEA process
- Summarize hardware validation testing status and results and report or present to cross function teams (engineering and Ops teams).
- Work closely with ODM/OEM partners to lock down the test plan includes test specifications and test criteria for Peloton products and manage ODM/OEM on proper execution and completion of all hardware validation testing.
- Be the owner to design the proper fixtures for REL testing with ODMs and vendors.
- Work with EE and SW/FW Engineering team to drive EE, system stability and performance tests at vendor side.
- Drive the certifications of the key feature of the electronic product and support the compliances of the safety / regulatory in NA, EU, and UK markets.
- Identify and track each HW related issue and work with xfn team to deep dive the root cause and effective corrective actions.
- Join/monitor REL tests in ODMs or 3rd party labs and help building internal Reliability/Environmental/Life Testing lab.
- > 4 years’ experience of HW design validation or reliability engineering role
- To meet either one requirement of:
- Experienced the REL testing owner of the project and be able to design REL test plan even for the new feature or new product type. Have well knowledge of accelerated life testing theory and methods. (development, planning and execution)
- Have experience in creating EE test plan including SI test and key component performance validation for ARM and control board platforms. Also be able to use scope or related equipment to run the tests by your own.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and be an excellent team player, ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent oral and written skills in English and Mandarin and ability to document and present information in comprehensive and clear ways.
- Experienced with ODM, JDM, or CM modes of HW validation development.
- Must be able to research/manage the testing resource in outside lab
- Great failure analysis skill
- Familiar and experienced with the tools and frameworks, like Jira, confluence
- Having experience in regulatory and safety compliance testing and certification for NA/CA/EU markets is a plus.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.