SAP QA Automation Lead
The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CIO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish a best in class enterprise solutions through the implementation of our new SAP ERP application. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of our processes and developing testing strategy to support our business. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have overall responsibility for all QA testing activities across a major transformative ERP program that is defining Peloton's future. You will help to ensure the highest quality application delivery across our transactions.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to define and execute a best in class testing strategy with an eye toward automation;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity;
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower and inspire your colleagues to take action and embrace the mindset that, "Together we can”; and
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore.
- Accountability for all test strategy, design, execution and reporting within the program, striving for highest levels of quality
- Develop and execute a SAP automation testing strategy to ensure releases meet the quality standards required for deployment
- Design best in class test processes and solutions to support the various stakeholders in Member Experience, Finance, Supply Chain and Quote to Order
- Build the a performance testing solution to ensure the end to end solution can meet the demands of peak load
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partners efforts to develop service virtualization to test cross functional solutions when needed
- Understand the business requirements and provide guidance around the defect management process, including impact analysis and prioritization
- Use reporting tools to analyze data to establish quality metrics for the program, develop the methods for collecting those metrics and communicate qualitative and quantitative testing status
- Continually manage QA team resource planning to meet program timeline and priorities
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, and standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Systems and business peers as well as across the wider Peloton teams;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
Basic Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience in SAP Testing
- Knowledge of testing strategies SAP S/4Hana including manual, automated and volume testing
- Deep knowledge of ALM testing tools such as MicroFocus ALM and LoadRunner, or equivalent tools like Tricentis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Ability to contribute to projects with a cross functional team, external resource management, teamwork, commitment management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- At least three full-lifecycle implementations
- Proficient in Excel
- Advanced degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Retail or manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language
- SAP S/4 Hana experience
- eCommerce Experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.