SAP Analytics and Reporting Lead
The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CIO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish a best in class analytics for our implementation of our new SAP S/4 application. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of our processes and developing reporting and analytics solutions to support our business. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build and implement best in class business intelligence solutions for SAP. You will be part of a small team of analysts ensuring standards across our reporting toolset.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity;
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower and inspire your colleagues to take action and embrace the mindset that, "Together we can”; and
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore.
- Accountable for defining and implementing analytics tools for SAP, including Standard S/4 Reporting, Analysis for Office, SAP Analytics Cloud and Business Objects Data Services
- Work with a small team of analysts that develop reports and analytics using approved tools, templates and methods
- Design best in class analytics solutions for the various stakeholders in Member Experience, Finance and Order to Cash
- Build pipelines to our data lake / data warehouse
- Design and implement SAP Analytics architecture, including data modeling and development
- Ability to work independently, prioritize within an interdisciplinary environment that includes (data) scientists, engineers, business stakeholders, and consultants
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partners efforts to develop and test any cross functional solutions
- Understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; and execute selected technology solutions
- Use reporting tools to analyze data to inform solution design
- Drive root-functional root cause analysis where issues are noted and be the enterprise systems champion for prioritization and remediation;
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, and standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Systems and business peers as well as across the wider Peloton teams;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
Basic Job Requirements:
- Minimum 7 years’ hands-on experience in SAP Business Intelligence
- Lead analytics design sessions with Business teams
- Knowledge of tools available in SAP S/4Hana including SAP HANA CDS views, Analysis for Office, Fiori, BI / BW, Data Services
- Experience in the development, implementation, and management of an SAP Business Intelligence Architecture strategy and roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Ability to contribute to projects with a cross functional team, external resource management, teamwork, commitment management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- At least three full-lifecycle implementations
- Proficient in Excel
- Advanced degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Retail or manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- eCommerce Experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.