We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department and raising awareness of the company’s global control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents and aligning with the organization are key objectives. The Senior Internal Audit Associate will participate in the planning and execution of the business process and operational audit program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness and efficiency and being a steward of financial integrity and controls, while serving and supporting the business. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Participate in the development of new internal audit processes and ongoing process improvements.
- Develop and maintain process documentation, procedures and controls, including flowcharts and Risk and Control Matrices.
- Provide guidance and support to key control owners as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (ex. implementation of new systems, impact assessment for changes in people, process or technology, etc)
- Participate in the design and testing of business process SOX internal controls framework, including identification of risks, controls, appropriate test activities, gaps and remediation of these gaps
- Collaborate with the business to drive actions that are pragmatic and achievable
- Prepare and provide trainings to management on key SOX and controls initiatives and other relevant areas to educate the business and reiterate the importance of compliance (ex. Management review controls, IPE procedures, etc)
- Work closely with the ITGC team members to ensure alignment on internal audit approach, timing, controls reliance, external audit reliance, etc
- Provide creative input that will drive process efficiency across the organization and add value to the audit process
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business
- Identify opportunities to leverage IT solutions to create efficiencies in financial processes and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate activities and strategies with external auditors.
- Participate in the preparation of audit reports and Audit Committee communications
- Perform other related special studies or projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant internal audit and SOX experience, with a mix of private and public accounting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of IT systems - SAP, WMS, ADP, Salesforce, Coupa, etc
- Highly organized, motivated, detail-oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.