For the International Capacity Planning Manager role, we are looking for a strong candidate who can come join and help build this business function for the international business. This candidate will support key operational aspects of Peloton’s in-home delivery and service business. This role provides data-oriented resources and tools to operations teams as well as various Peloton leadership teams across various international offices. You will regularly interact with both audiences, through strong communication and partnership skills.
The position is very fast-paced and requires heavy attention to detail with strong organizational and communication skills. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized with the ability to manage multiple changing priorities concurrently. With our explosive growth, there is exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to expand their role and responsibilities using initiative, judgement, and sound risk management.
In this role you will...
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of Peloton’s delivery and services operating model and look for opportunities to apply this expertise to continually improve
- Apply your knowledge of various delivery and service operations businesses to understand areas in need of operational support, with the curiosity and motivation to explore unknown areas of need and provide supporting information to leaders
- Monitor, predict, and administer changes to systems and plans to maintain delivery and service capacity
- Partner with Regional and local Operations Managers to drive delivery efficiencies and manage order to delivery timelines
- Proactively manage Peloton’s delivery and service capacity
- Monitor reports and take appropriate actions to ensure the most efficient use of delivery and service teams
- Maintain Salesforce Field Service Lightning configuration in support of Peloton’s delivery and service locations, ensuring teams are configured, scheduled to work, and able to complete every appointment
- Query databases and interpret the most up to date information to steer decisions
- Conduct written and verbal presentations to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical experience
- Educate leaders by becoming a subject matter expert in all things delivery and service
- Collaborate with experts across other teams ranging from software engineers to vendor managers
- Provide tools, insights, knowledge, and guidance that enables effective business decisions in labor management, employee experience, and financial goals
- Build, and maintain reports in Looker, Tableau, Google Sheets, and Excel
- Occasional project based overnight travel may be required
- 3+ years of experience using Structured Query Languages.
- 3+ years of experience in request prioritization and scope management
- Previous experience supporting planning for operations, delivery, or repair teams
- Strong MS Excel knowledge and ability - pivot tables, vlookups, & index functions
- Experience with capacity management software - e.g. Salesforce Field Service Lightning or ClickSoftware
ADDITIONAL SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with routing systems and processes
- Excellent presentation skills
- You are open to and embrace changes in methodology and procedures
- Able to work well both independently with minimal direction and in a team atmosphere with a bias for action
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and think on your feet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with design and maintenance of summary dashboard reporting
- Salesforce Field Service Lightning or other previous Salesforce experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.