- Plan and communicate release windows and overall Release Lifecycle
- Evaluate and maintain release management processes, quality gates and deliverables and integrate quality processes as part of release cycles
- Review and ensure completeness of release artifacts and drive the Supply Chain Systems Change Review Board (CRB)
- Ensure compliance to entry and exit governance criteria on every deployment
- Plan and communicate release schedule to Stakeholders
- Publish regular release status to Stakeholders
- Manage and execute emergency release activities
- Monitor and control all release activities
- Maintain and publish release calendar
- Facilitate release planning and go-no-go sessions with Stakeholders
- Manage and identify risks that may affect release scope, release duration, and environments
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduate degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Economics etc.) or MBA
- Academic qualifications specific to supply chain disciplines, such as production planning, manufacturing and inventory control are highly preferred
- Experience in cross functional release management in enterprise systems such as SAP S4Hana, E2Open, WMS, TMS, MES, eCommerce platforms and custom applications. Applications can be Saas or cloud hosted solutions
- Experience with CI/CD release management for micro-services based applications
- Knowledge of API Management frameworks and building scalable and high-performance APIs and workflows
- A strong background in creating secure cloud architectures for customer facing applications that are enterprise grade and highly scalable.
- Understanding of interconnectivity of systems and integrations and how changes to one impact all others, understand the "big systemic picture"
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of inventory considerations in a Serialize environment
- Adept at problem solving and conflict resolution
- Technical expertise with SAP ERP, integration platforms (Boomi)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experienced technical understanding of supply chain & manufacturing systems
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting and influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain standard methodologies
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.