Peloton’s Apparel Team is seeking an Ecommerce Operations and Content Coordinator to join our growing team. The Apparel Marketing Team oversees the full customer lifecycle of our global apparel business. This position is responsible for the day-to-day management, coordination, execution and audit of the .com site’s product and marketing initiatives. This involves overseeing the Peloton Apparel online content catalog, monitoring changes made within the digital shopping experience, troubleshooting issues and supporting the company’s overall digital efforts across the website. Marketing duties will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Partner with the merchants, technology teams, and other business stakeholders to ensure that content is properly defined, documented, planned, and executed across all of our channels.
- Lead catalogue buildout and product information uploading
- Update and publish content/images/descriptions for product detail pages, etc
- Curate all cross-sell feeds
- Update all product MSRP, as needed
- Schedule and implement all campaign content changes based on marketing campaigns and ensure evergreen assets are appropriately refreshed.
- Own the solution quality (QA) of content.
- Work to create a consistent consumer experience across all conversion touchpoints
- Collaborate with key business and technology partners to define and implement process improvements that will save manual work, reduce quality issues, and enhance the customer experience.
- Align all site updates with appropriate SEO and GTM requirements to ensure analytics and data are properly reporting
- Monitor KPIs, create reports and present site analytics to upper management
- Oversee partner relationships with ecommerce vendors - Yotpo and Curalate
- Brief in content needs to the Creative Team on an as need basis
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up to date with new digital media developments, vendors, and products
- 2+ years experience in related fields: content coordination and publishing, digital media/marketing
- A strong understanding of eCommerce retailers required
- Experience with Shopify and Content Management Systems
- Must have good written and oral communication skills across multiple disciplines.
- Knowledge of digital commerce technologies, their role, and how to leverage them.
- An understanding of the digital marketing landscape, paid social platforms and formats, as well as media opportunities that help to drive growth goals
- Past experience with order management or ERP computer systems preferred.
- Strong Excel skills
- Some knowledge with basic HTML/JSON is a plus
- Knowledge of GTM and best practices for SEO preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly and with minimal oversight
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while meeting aggressive deadlines/schedules
- Ability to create and adapt structures and formalize processes
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.