ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. The Director of International Compliance will develop Peloton’s International Compliance Plan which will include international legal and regulatory requirements. Responsibilities will include developing policies, tracking compliance, monitoring controls, driving remediation efforts of non-compliance, and resolving issues. This role will work closely with all business functions including senior leadership and cross-functional units, to define scope, communicate related risk of non-compliance, make recommendations to resolve non-compliance, and provide progress and status of non-compliance remediation efforts.
This candidate will support the Internal Audit department and raise awareness of the company’s global risk landscape. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Develop and direct the implementation of compliance standards, regulations and best practices for Peloton with respect to international expansion efforts.
- Partner with cross functional business stakeholders to understand compliance requirements, develop and maintain the compliance roadmap & strategy.
- Develop and maintain international compliance documentation, policies, guidelines, frameworks, standards, and procedures; including SOX related process documentation and controls.
- Participate in the planning of compliance audit activity including control planning and testing, coordination with testers/reviewers and documentation of processes and controls (including SOX controls at international locations)
- Communicate policies and procedures to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage new compliance standards issued and incorporate into the compliance roadmap.
- Oversee global compliance security awareness strategy and programs fostering a culture where compliance & security is everyone’s responsibility.
- Work directly with the business to develop auditable procedures to ensure ongoing compliance; execute compliance related audits.
- Recommending improvements to teams for their assigned controls and checking compliance with critical controls on a regular basis.
- Review compliance and audit related matters.
- Perform compliance training for business stakeholders.
- Provide meaningful insights about the work that you are responsible for that consistently demonstrates an understanding and appreciation for our business
- Participate in the development of presentations and provide status updates, audit reports and recommendations to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors
- Perform other related special studies and projects as assigned
- Previous participation in existing IT programs for a public company
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis on Accounting, or its equivalent
- CPA or ACA certification preferred
- CIPP, CGEIT or CCEP a plus
- 8+ years of relevant audit and compliance experience
- Experience with GDPR and CCPA preferred
- Some degree of experience in risk assessments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- An objective, independent, mature, unbiased individual with the highest integrity
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.