FIELD OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
This role will assist the Field Operations Manager and Supervisor in the overall operation of the location. The Field Operations Team Leader will be responsible for on-boarding and training new hires as well as ongoing development of the field team. They will work to keep the team well informed of priorities and initiatives. They will also serve as Leader on Duty ensuring the day-to-day tasks and projects are completed by the team efficiently and safely and that all member concerns are addressed.
- Responsible for on-boarding, training, coaching and developing Team Members including presentation skills and delivery techniques
- Conduct on the road ride-alongs with Field Operations team members and complete evaluations
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with team members to review Key Performance Indicators
- Use systems to analyze reporting and work with management team to implement solutions to close gaps
- Assist in planning, prioritizing and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality objectives are met.
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
- Make sure the work area remains clean and neat, promoting a safe work environment.
- Act as a Leader on Duty for the facility including but not limited to:
- Oversee the morning load out process ensuring accuracy of product/merchandise being loaded safely and efficiently for member delivery
- Support the Field teams as the first point of contact when they are on the road
- Take appropriate action to address Member Experience issues
- Assist with inventory, cycle counts, and team scheduling
- Conduct safety related audits and ensure site is complying with policies
- Support team members and managers with routine, day-to-day tasks, needs, and inquiries, as well as Field Operations initiatives and projects
- Hold team members accountable to the tasks required during the shift including all safety and operational items. Partner with Supervisor or Manager when needed.
- Possible additional duties may include:
- Assemble and deliver Peloton bikes and accessories in customer homes and perform in-home bike repairs and maintenance as needed
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, unloading/loading trailers, systematically locating products and other warehouse/inventory-related tasks.
- Assist with accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, LPN creation, and Inbound shipping documentation.
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities team members assigned to this job may have.
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are a must
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage their time efficiently
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems related to people, logistics, and facilities maintenance as
Why work at Peloton:
- Competitive Wage- We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.