We are seeking a Procurement and Telecom Analyst to be based out of our London headquarters. This individual will take the lead on procurement of hardware and software for the ET Expansion and Service Delivery teams, and on developing and building the telecommunications function. This role will manage the procurement of hardware and software including optimizing spend, tracking contractual obligations, financial reporting, and managing the logistics of delivery of the purchased hardware and software. Likewise, the person in this role is responsible for managing the telecommunications strategy, costs, process and investigating ways to expand on scalability factors. A successful candidate will excel in a fast-paced team environment and possess excellent communication skills including a high degree of familiarity managing strategic partnerships.
The Enterprise Technology (ET) department at Peloton is responsible for IT Service Delivery, Network Engineering, Audiovisual (AV) Technology, DevOps, IT Construction, Telecommunications, Cyber Security, Program Management, and Technology Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) globally, focusing both on planning, building, and supporting technical services and solutions.
- Develop a successful vendor ecosystem for the procurement of hardware and software
- Support sourcing events including RFI, RFQ, RFP, e-auctions, and direct negotiations.
- Develop partner networks and strategic partnerships with telecommunications carriers
- Become a subject matter expert in our P2P platform (Coupa).
- Use method driven approaches and processes to drive results while partnering and coordinating effectively
- Coordinate and best manage on-going relationships with existing partners/vendors and as seen relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact
- Develop systems and procedures in support of identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues specific to customer needs and funding in the near to medium-term horizon (one to five years)
- Develop and manage reporting and financial tracking of strategic partnership activities.
- Maintain vendor information efficiently
- Ordering, scheduling and confirming installation of ISPs based on requirements from the Expansion team
- Investigate and identify alternate solutions as needed
- Create and maintain procurement processes for hardware/software, ISPs and cellular devices (hotspots and phones)
- Serve as Tier-2 escalation for ISP or cellular vendor issues
- Identify and escalate risks/issues, drive mitigation and resolution thereby
- Create and maintain knowledge documentation in the best manner possible; update project documentation and status documents
- Participate actively in strategic planning activities, root cause analysis and retrospective tasks
- Review monthly carrier billing to keep an eye on the expenditure and plan timely checks
- Review vendor agreements to track purchase terms and expiration dates
- Device management and audit tracking
- Monthly reconciliation and bill review and reporting for all carriers and vendors
- Coordinate supplier business reviews
- Identify opportunities for sourcing and process improvements
- Support supplier diversity initiatives by reviewing new supplier certifications and assisting business partners with identifying potential suppliers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in IT purchasing
- 5+ years of experience in telecommunications managing strategic partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher or relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and relationship building skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Skilled in developing effective partnerships and building relationships with portfolio stakeholders.
- Experience in the area of strategic planning and analysis
- Determined and committed to deliver results; ability to overcome obstacles in order to move forward and strives to meet or even exceed expectations
- Has a flexible approach to ‘change’ and ability to work effectively in a variety of situations while constantly seeking improvement and thinks progressively
- Proven ability to find strategic partnerships that have led to increase in revenue and substantial growth of contracts
- Focus on development while driving strategic initiatives in similar organizations.
- Demonstrated success in building and executing strategies; tangible experience expanding and cultivating existing partnerships over time
- Experience of working as part of a management team, leading organizational strategy
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities
- Strong wireless carrier management experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.