FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
As the Field Operations Manager for Peloton, you'll be responsible for:
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of Peloton's Hayward warehouse, including warehouse and delivery operations, customer scheduling, managing staff and shift scheduling, product inventory, and vehicles.
- Hire, onboard, train, oversee, supervise, and manage all staff
- Manage and track inventory, integrate sales data with inventory management system
- Oversee the assembly and preparation of orders and all warehouse operations
- Oversee daily customer delivery scheduling and drive customer satisfaction through execution of white glove service
- Maintain effective communication with the Peloton Operations teams and local retail store teams
- Produce and generate reports of deliveries, inventory, and driver information on a weekly basis
- 1-2 years of management experience
- Strong organizational, logistical, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to trouble-shoot and problem solve
- Comfortable with managing a team up to 100 people
- Ability to build and lead a highly successful and dedicated team
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule (nights, weekends, holidays)
- Have a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures is preferred but not required
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.