Peloton Hardware Engineering team is looking for Electrical Engineers with expertise in the design and productization of systems for fitness products. In this position you will be part of the team that will work on developing solutions which involve Hardware use cases for all Peloton products.
NECESSARY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / ATTRIBUTES
- Provide technical support in design and validation of electronic components, modules and systems to evaluate functionality and performance.
- Fully engaged in test plan for design validation and product test requirement such as test coverage and criteria
- Develop and test prototypes to support technical feasibility with supplier.
- Participate design documentations and engineering specifications according to company standards with design team
- Works closely with software engineering and component suppliers to enable bring up and perform root cause analysis of design issues.
- Domestic and international travel for manufacture trial build. Contribute IQC/OQC/EOL fault analyze in NPI stage as well as consultant of EE related issue after MP.
- Manage ODM/JDM and supplier to achieve high standard design principle with daily design review, issue tracking, verification approval.
- 6+ years Hardware design experience of consumer electronics.
- Familiar with sensor design and KPI for fitness product such as load cell, g/G/M sensor, TOF sensor, hall sensor, optical sensor…etc.
- Familiar with lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer, Signal Generators, Frequency counter, Power supply and meter…etc
- Good English verbal and written skills.
- Master's degree in EE engineering, Physics or Computer science.
- MCU and/or BLE SoC firmware development
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.