You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work in Hardware Engineering. You will be responsible for a connected Fitness Device Product development cycle from concept to launch.
- Take whole ownership of 2nd source and/or cost down sustaining project for EE design and participate CCB (change control board) meeting.
- Writing Engineering Requirements Documents, translate the features and performance requirements described in the PRD to engineering specifications.
- Identify cross functional dependencies, leading the hardware activities and resolving
- Manage ODM/JDM project daily activities includes design review, issue tracking, change list, key part approval, verification plan and report. Lead ODM/JDM as data driven and promote quality work in everything.
- Creates production, quality validation, and evaluation requirements and tests and troubleshoots production dilemmas
- Assists with allocation, budgeting, resource planning, and scheduling
- Familiar with RFQ, NPI, EVT, DVT, PVT, MP process
- Familiar with schematic and layout tool
- Familiar with required equipment and 3rd party test lab for all necessary EE verification test cases.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience as the lead engineer for corporate commercial projects
- General knowledge of display, touch, camera, audio, power supply, high speed signal, RF and EMC
- Must work well with other supervisors, other electrical, software mechanical engineers, Quality engineer and PMs
- Very good English communication skill
- Master of EE engineering, Physics or Computer science
- Large size display product experience and complete product cycle
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.