Peloton’s Content Department is composed of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor
teams and Peloton Studios, our team works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly
engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving
department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for individuals
to join our team to help support all aspects of our daily, live production operations.
The Director of Original Content Development would help Peloton shape and execute our
content strategy for non-class content. The individual will help us test/develop new content types
to create deeper engagement with our members. This role requires the understanding of series
development. Our original content will maximize our successful class concepts and instructor
brands and develop social and series content. Relationships with and experience managing third
party Production Companies, assessing series concepts, budgets and production style is critical.
developing new concepts. Peloton’s content output is world-class, always innovative and
connects with our Members.
● Leader on the Content team bringing vision, knowledge and collaboration/coordination
● Runs development process, ensuring the best ideas become reality
● Effective communicator who will help develop new processes within our team.
● Create a pipeline of content through a thoughtful and comprehensive development
process in partnership with the Programming team.
● Works cross-functionally with all stakeholder departments; builds/fosters meaningful and
collaborative relationships with leadership team
● Creates an atmosphere of innovation and one that values creativity along with operational
● Operates with a deep understanding of data, trend indicators, business drivers paired with
strong instincts and an appetite for experimentation
● Develops and scales effective SOPs
● Works closely with legal and finance to ensure to drive planning in line with company
objectives and strategies
● Minimum 5-7 related years of experience in a strategic content/development/production
● 3 years leadership experience managing multifaceted teams; demonstrated success in past
● Experience working with Production Companies, managing series development, idea
generation and production plans.
● Exceptional leadership and culture-building abilities
● Digital and/or traditional media background preferred
● Strong, clear and exquisite communication skills; ability to present at all levels
● Razor sharp attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.