The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, and predictive modeling to accelerate and optimize global connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. Peloton is looking for a talented individual to join the team to build and maintain foundational data infrastructure essential to Peloton’s international acquisition efforts.
- Own international acquisition data from end-to-end, including data ingestion, transformation, and visualization, and design our data architecture to ensure best-in-class operational reliability and modularity
- Understand business context and translate stakeholder needs into ETL and dashboard requirements
- Design, build, and maintain critical data pipelines and dashboards to ensure highly accurate and reliable business reporting
- Monitor daily job execution as well as diagnose/fix issues to ensure SLAs are met with internal stakeholders
- Identify data discrepancies and maintain transparent and up-to-date code to ensure business requirements and ETL logic match
- Make data model and ETL code improvements to improve pipeline efficiency and data quality
- Build Looker data models and modify views/explores to support reporting and analysis
- Own data import/export pipelines
- 4-6 years experience in an analytics engineering, data engineering, business intelligence, or technical data analytics role supporting marketing organizations. Serious plus: Understanding of major marketing channels (e.g. TV, OTT, Facebook, YouTube, paid search) and underlying data feeds
- Expertise in SQL and ETL optimization techniques, especially within cloud-based data warehouses like Redshift, Snowflake, and BigQuery, as well as use of OSX command line and version control software (git). Plus: Knowledge of AWS ecosystem/CLI and data ingestion tools (e.g. Fivetran, Stitch)
- Experience with building Looker data models, as well as data pipeline management technologies with dependency checking (e.g. Airflow, dbt), schema design, and dimensional data modeling
- Ability to leverage tools, business intuition, and attention to detail for data validation and QA
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical or complex matters to less technical co-workers
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related technical field
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.