Peloton is looking for a Workplace Manager, an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a diverse team.
- Manage daily office administration, monitor office equipment maintenance, necessary repairs and organize the office layout. Liaise with facility management vendor, including cleaning and security services.
- Manage contract workers schedules and ensure that they are in accordance with local laws.
- Manage contract and bargaining with office vendors, service providers and equipment vendors to support team.
- Assist and coordinate for arranging all process of local new hires on board and local staffs off board or retired.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Communication and coordination of the issues and improvement with different channels in accounting, payments methods, office network and security system with Finance, Global Payroll, IT and local vendors.
- Support the vendor onboarding process for new vendors to meet our accounting process requirements.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Arrange team and employee welfare activities to promote team building and well-being.
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience (ideally 3-5 years)
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.