The Artificial Intelligence team at Peloton is looking for a machine learning data scientist to drive our AI applied research for connected fitness. Their main focus will be to optimize the connected fitness platform through research and application of AI and ML techniques. They will work closely with ML Engineers and Data Analysts to transfer technology from the concept phase into translation and deployment phases. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about the future of fitness and is excited about the challenges of AI and machine learning for the connected future.
- Research and apply best-in-class machine learning techniques for time series motion and other fitness-related data.
- Enhance and develop solutions with a heavy focus on performance and efficiency running on embedded, resource constrained hardware.
- Collaborate and work closely with engineers to translate and deploy new AI/ML solutions for connected fitness devices.
- Collaborate and work closely with data infrastructure teams to design, test, verify, and implement machine learning models that impact the daily life of millions of users.
- Specifically, you may encounter projects focused on: Using Bayseian methodologies on time series, Hidden Markov Models, LSTM, RNN, Feature extraction, Filtering, etc.
- Strong understanding in highly quantitative fields including Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.
- Experience with ML fields, e.g., statistical learning theory, probabilistic graphical modeling, natural language processing.
- 2+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, data science, and analysis.
- Experience in an ML engineer or Data Scientist role building and deploying ML models.
- Experience writing code in Python, R, C/C++ with documentation for reproducibility.
- Experience handling terabyte size datasets, diving into data to discover hidden patterns, using data visualization tools, writing SQL, and developing and optimizing models.
- Experience writing and speaking about technical concepts to business, technical, and lay audiences and giving data-driven presentations.
- Comfortable working with both batch and near real-time applications.
Please note: This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in our NYC HQ once safe to re-open the office.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.