Peloton Canada is seeking a motivated Senior Logistics Analyst for its Supply Chain and Logistics team located in Toronto, ON to drive scalability and operational improvements in how we manage the deployment of inventory. The successful candidate will play a critical role in deploying inventory across Canada and managing product lifecycle transitions.
Operations at Peloton are critical to ensure a successful delivery experience for customers, while balancing cost and operational efficiencies for the company. The Logistics Analyst role plays a critical role in both day-to-day operations , cross-functional projects and affords many opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow with Peloton. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, analytical and possesses the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying levels of involvement.
- Manage forward/reverse deployment of inventory to/from all locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations in the Peloton network
- Determine optimal quantities, safety stock, replenishment quantity, etc across Distribution Centers working in tandem with the US based logistics team
- Liaise with Freight forwarders and 3PL partners, manage vendors, and interface with warehouse operators to achieve key goals. This includes identifying and adherence to SLAs, monitoring volatility in cost benchmarks, planning for unique projects, and working through sticky situations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps and inefficiencies in our operations
- Define and track KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of the Distribution Center operations. Model costs and operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
- Oversee Distribution Center inventory procedures
- Monthly Inventory variance analysis and data reconciliation supporting inventory team at HQ
- Support Reverse logistics team in managing returned inventory from 3PL warehouses to DC
- Act as a Change Agent for all systems and processes used by Supply chain team and collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- 2-5 years of professional experience in logistics
- Understanding of Supply Chain Processes (Warehouse Management, Inventory planning etc. ) , Transportation and Import /Export concepts and cost factors
- Advanced skills in MS Excel required / Proficiency in MS Access preferred
- Strong analytical skills with problem solving attitude
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Willingness and ability to adjust to multiple tasks, shifting priorities and rapid changes.
- Self-motivated, ability to transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and numerical). Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Additional Supply Chain certification an asset
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.