Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Community Senior Manager reports to the VP of Community and will ensure that we’re developing engaging Member messaging across all Peloton channels. The ideal candidate for this role has prior experience for managing and handling communications on social media, has a collaborative mindset and is excited about continuous improvement of systems and processes to support our community of global Members.
- Work with the Marketing, Communications and Product teams to develop Member messaging for new campaigns, features, and product launches
- Write concise and engaging Member messaging across all Peloton owned channels
- Track trending topics and sentiment among our community and report out to the broader team
- Monitor, organize and report on Member feedback across all Peloton channels (social media, reviews, support, etc.) to help inform the company's strategic priorities
- Develop and execute Member-specific initiatives that align with the Peloton Pledge
- Develop engagement strategies and maintain a timely and collaborative content calendar for official online communities/groups
- Assist our field/research teams in developing Member communications and support data collection
- At least 5 years experience in social media or community management
- Active and engaged participant in social media
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate effectively, and on-brand with Members, in-house stakeholders and partners
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- BA/BS degree
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.