Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Our Warehouse Supervisor (who we call a Field Operations Supervisor) creates and drives warehouse culture to create a positive environment that embraces Peloton’s mission and values
- Responsible for operations and people management within the Warehouse with guidance from the manager
- Instructs, guides and oversees work of non-exempt team members
- Understands and upholds Peloton policies and procedures in daily operations
- Cultivates a culture of safety, organization and a clean working environment
- Ability to solve day to day operation challenges and lead the team to meet or exceed KPI’s and company goals
- Schedules and assigns tasks for delivery routes and warehouse operations
- Ensures safe and timely deliveries to members, while providing top notch member service
- Schedules ride alongs with Field Specialists to identify strengths and opportunities
- Manages all fleet operations and maintenance
- Oversees inventory management ensuring inventory levels meet fulfillment needs and identifies and rectifies inventory control challenges
- Drive effective change management to meet business needs with minimal team member impact
- Serves as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
- Build people capabilities through team assimilation, communication, effective employee relations, development, hiring and training
- Ability to conduct interviews and assess talent to create a diverse and successful team
- Conducts regular productive 1:1’s, coaching sessions and delivers feedback that focuses on accountability, development and excellence in the workplace
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Experience and knowledge of leading people preferred
- Experience sourcing, training and retaining talent preferred
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to obtain Peloton Forklift Certification
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 145 lbs and you may be required to lift up to 145lbs with assistance. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.