Peloton is seeking a Field Testing Program Manager to join our Field Testing Team. This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional team of Engineers, Project/Program Managers and QA personnel working on the connected devices that are shaping our current and next generation products.
The Field Testing Program Manager is responsible for supporting the team that determines how consumers react to new and modified products, product features, and product concepts. This requires working with external vendors and supporting the Peloton cross-functional product team.
- Define project scope, project plan, projects scheduled activities and document the plan for meetings and reporting purposes.
- Schedule, manage and conduct meetings to review open items and progress of the projects.
- Tracking and internally reporting the test status and inquiries of testers.
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet overall project objectives.
- Collaborate and facilitate cross-functional communication.
- Prepare weekly summary reports displaying trends and progress against project goals and overall program success.
- Set and meet commitments. Create feedback plans and provide regular status updates communicating progress towards commitments.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple geographical locations and time zones.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience coordinating beta test projects and resources as part of a product/tech company, agency, or research consultancy.
- Experience with highly confidential beta test participant recruitment.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for decision making.
- The ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a Can-Do attitude.
- Self-starter who is able to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes.
- Expertise with Google apps and the usual Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Jira/Confluence and Centercode experience a plus.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.