About the role: The Director, Order Management is a critical member of the Pelogistics (Peloton’s Global Logistics Organization) Leadership team responsible for the management of orders through Peloton's supply chain from creation to completion for both outbound orders as well as returns. The scope includes member, third party and internal orders. This is a unique opportunity to create a new functional organization.
- Own the order life cycle process from creations to completion. This is a new function and the incumbent will have an opportunity to shape the role and function and will own the end to end process and ensure gaps between functions are understood, assigned ownership & measured.
- Manage the deployment of Order Management in the current ERP and future SAP environment
- Create standards and metrics to identify the health of the order life cycle and drive improvement
- Order Lifecycle Management & KPI Creation
- Define the order journey from purchase to closed
- Identify critical KPI’s that measure the Order life cycle effectiveness and efficiency
- Order Dispatch - Ensure orders are properly sent to logistics service providers
- Order Schedule - Track timely scheduling of orders
- Order Completion - Drive orders to be closed out according to service level agreements
- Exception Management - Identify and resolve exceptions through interfacing with relevant stakeholders for any exceptions that occurs across the order lifecycle
- Manage master data as it pertains to the Order Life cycle eg:
- Plant (warehouse) changes
- Customer Address Changes
- Item Substitutions
- Operational oversight
- Proactive backorder monitoring
- Monitoring “promising” rules
- Monitoring Plant/Postal Code mapping in SAP to ensure proper fulfillment path for CFUs and accessories.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Exceptional customer relations skills
- Strong computer/technology skills
- Prior customer relations management and/or sales fulfillment process experience
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate self and others to reach company goals
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated process improvement experience
- SAP knowledge and experience
- BA/BS in related field, MBA preferred
- Six Sigma and/or Lean certification preferred
- 5+ years experience in Order management
- 8+ years Supply chain experience
- 5+ years leadership experience in planning, developing, organizing, directing, managing, and evaluating personnel
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.