Peloton is seeking a motivated Data Analyst within its Supply Chain team to manage metric generation, drive process standardisation and inform continuous improvements to Supply Chain Ops. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, highly motivated to solve problems and be excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced environment. This position is based in the London HQ.
The Data Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting the management and improvements of our International Supply Chain. The role will provide an excellent opportunity to work with both internal and external stakeholders and will be vital to delivering an efficient supply chain operation. It will provide many opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow with Peloton.
- Define and track KPIs across key touchpoints to optimise efficiency of the supply chain to deliver the best member experience
- Implement and monitor alerts to efficiently surface systemic issues impacting the Member experience or operations
- Identify and observe weekly and monthly trends, and report findings to key cross-functional stakeholders to drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate with cross-continental analytics teams to ensure and enhance data quality and consistency
- Become a subject matter expert in the field of Supply Chain and identify innovative new projects and continuous improvement opportunities
- Provide meaningful, data-driven contributions and/or business case to inform strategic discussions with cross-functional teams
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to provide holistic insights
- Respond to requests for specific experience-related insights from local cross-functional teams
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS in statistics, economics or similarly quantitative degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence or data science, experience in the technology sector preferred
- High level of proficiency in SQL, Excel/Sheets, Github
- Capable of explaining complex models in a succinct and digestible manner
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter, team player, creative problem-solver, ability to multitask
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications (Google docs, sheets, etc.)
- Has a positive attitude and energy
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.