Peloton is seeking a motivated Small Parcel Manager to join the International Supply Chain team to focus on developing the network strategy and execution of Peloton’s small parcel fulfilment. The role requires an individual with a strong bias of member experience as well as experience of establishing a 3PL European fulfilment network.
The mission of the Small Parcel Manager will be to understand the strategy for Peloton International and ensure the small parcel fulfilment network is capable of delivering this strategy whilst offering excellent member experience.
The role will play a crucial part in supporting the growth of the international business, coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders. The role requires the ability to operate at a strategic level, however when required, dive into detail to problem solve. This role will present many opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow with Peloton.
The ideal candidate has experience is 3PL contract management and managing a European e-commerce fulfilment network. They should also be highly member focused and possess the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Develop and implement the fulfilment network for small parcel for Peloton International
- Performance and cost management of the 3PL providers. Enforce the 3PL contract and assess penalties accordingly
- Ensure 3PL maintains inventory accuracy through executing inventory audits and cycle counts
- Reverse Logistics of small parcel (Accessories, Apparel and Serialised inventory)
- Identify and coordinate the development of required system integrations with the 3rd Party providers
- Provide 3PL weekly, monthly, and annual forecasts for both inbound and outbound volume
- Development and execution of carrier strategies for positive customer experience
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- 3rd party logistics experience working with or in a partner model to lead the execution of supply chain business needs.
- +6 years' experience in Distribution and Ecommerce fulfilment.
- Experience with new warehouse start-ups.
- Experience in all facets of inventory and supply chain life cycle from IB to OB with Value Added Services and end of life disposition.
- Knowledge of current industry best practices in supply chain management in order to support process improvement.
- Proven track record of engaging with all levels of a large organization to remove waste from operations processes employing Lean/Six Sigma practices.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Executive level communication skills
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to speak German and/or French
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.