Peloton is seeking a motivated Logistics & Distribution Manager to join the International Supply Chain team to focus on developing the network strategy and execution of Peloton’s distribution network. The role requires an individual with a strong bias of member experience as well as experience of establishing a 3PL European distribution network.
The mission of the Logistics & Distribution Manager will be to understand the strategy for Peloton International and ensure the distribution network is capable of delivering this strategy and delivering excellent member experience.
The role will play a crucial part in supporting the growth of the international business, coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders. The role requires the ability to operate at a strategic level, however when required, dive into detail to problem solve. This role will present many opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow with Peloton.
The ideal candidate has experience in 3PL contract management and managing a European distribution and logistics network. They should also be highly member focused and possess the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Develop the strategy and implement the distribution and logistics network for Peloton International
- Negotiating and agreeing 3PL contracts
- Oversee the strategy and execution of the European middle mile network
- Performance and cost management of the 3PL providers and hauliers. Enforce the 3PL contracts and assess penalties accordingly
- Ensure 3PL operations maintain inventory accuracy through executing inventory audits and cycle counts
- Reverse Logistics for connected fitness units
- Identify and coordinate the development of required system integrations with the 3rd Party providers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- +8 years' experience in 3PL Distribution and Logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience in 3PL Contract Management
- Experience with new warehouse start-ups.
- Knowledge of current industry best practices in supply chain management in order to support process improvement.
- Thorough understanding of logistics impact on diverse organization departmental goals.
- Demonstrated solid understanding of supply chain logistics processes including distribution requirements planning, inventory management, inventory control, transportation and logistics planning, customer service and warehousing.
- Executive level communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.