Peloton is seeking a Senior International Freight Analyst to join our London based Supply Chain team. In this role you will be supporting the Sen. Manager, International Freight to improve speed to market, reduce transportation costs and continuously improve processes with our international transportation providers. You will help to manage performance of our providers against KPI’s by identifying process deviations leading to delays in inventory receipt in our International DC’s and warehouses. By leveraging data from Peloton’s supply chain visibility tool you will ensure transparency and accuracy of milestones presented by and to the transportation providers.
- Shipment tracking & tracing
- Obtaining and dissecting of forecasting on a lane level into all markets, communication to providers
- Ensure execution of freight forwarders against committed performance KPI’s
- Container optimization and shipments size threshold management
- Request, Review and approval of spot rate quotes
- Freight cost calculation
- Actioning shipment level deviations, analyzing root cause, ensuring corrective action is implemented and executed consistently
- Collecting forwarder’s deviations for MBR’s and cross referencing it to forwarders and Peloton’s ERP Tool
- Auditing of providers freight invoices
- Participation in MBR/QBR’s with freight forwarders
- Monitor market developments and understanding how they can affect Peloton’s supply chain
- Support the development of Peloton’s global trade compliance program working with the Global Trade Compliance team
- Experience in performing import and export audits.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in EU Trade Compliance
- Experience in Duty and VAT payment/reconciliation for European countries
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Ability to translate data into clear action items and insights
- Highly organized and structured
- Detail and process oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset, consistently challenging the status-quo
- Experience with E2Open, NetSuite or similar ERP is a plus
- Market knowledge on FEWB with focus on Oceanfreight
- Minimum experience of 4 years with an Importer in a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Overall passion for Supply Chain and Transportation
- Fluent in French
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.