Peloton is seeking a Sr. UX Researcher to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our digital presence and ecommerce store in the international markets. This Sr. UX Researcher will work directly with the Product Managers, Product Designers, Developers and Data Analyst on the Acquisition and Membership teams to better understand how users are interacting with Peloton products through qualitative/quantitative research and to inform and evaluate new features and experiences developed by the web acquisition and membership teams. They will be a remote member of the NYC based Product Design and Research Organization but work directly with the Revenue, Digital, Brand, Creative and Acquisition stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Evolve Peloton’s existing user-experience research infrastructure to ensure conducting virtual, field, and in-office user testing is seamless, efficient, and easy to analyze and report on.
- Source participants for user research and testing and handle logistics and schedules around live testing.
- Conduct user testing on flat-designs, prototypes, beta, and finished products and features.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research using a range of tools and moderated and unmoderated approaches (e.g. interviews, ethnography, card sorting, surveys) to answer Product and UX questions and produce new insights.
- Help to formulate research documentation to better understand Peloton-specific user behavior.
- Monitor member social and support channels for feedback trends to identify as high impact opportunities for further learning. Consolidate, quantify, and report on the results of any user testing, interviewing, etc. in a concise way to clearly communicate recommendations on product and feature direction.
- During feature definition, work with Product Managers and Product Designer to identify decision points that may benefit from testing, and define timeline, scope, and methodology for potential testing.
- Regularly conduct user research and testing on existing Peloton acquisition products, to identify pain points and ensure that the current experience is constantly improving.
- Document and track learnings gathered through testing and research so insights can easily be referenced and applied for future projects.
- 5+ years of UX Research experience (or similar relevant experience)
- Can provide work samples focused on UX Research
- Experience writing and conducting user interviews
- Experience designing and conducting user testing of web experiences
- Experience with remote and in-person user testing methodologies
- Experience in reporting on user testing results in a concise and actionable way
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
- Experience building flat prototype with Invision
- Can distill relevant information from a heap of data around product usage
As a Bonus:
- Experience analysing consumer web products
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.