ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a dynamic leader to join our Global TA Programs & Operations team to lead the Global Recruiting Operations function. As a collaborative expert in recruiting operations, this leader must demonstrate a strong focus on continuous improvement with a customer experience and enablement mindset. This person will lead a team and oversee end to end recruiting operations including but not limited to overseeing workforce planning & headcount data/position management, partnering with our People Tech team on TA system & tool(s), managing the global background screening program, ensuring full cycle process documentation and supporting our suite of reporting/audit and compliance capabilities. This is an exciting opportunity to drive strategic TA operations capability in a high-growth, fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Build and lead a high performing recruiting operations team
- Develop the global recruiting operations strategy and road-map
- Establish and evaluate workflows and process(es) for continuous improvement
- Ensure team members continuously develop their skills and capabilities to meet organizational needs in the future
- Partner with cross functional teams to align on system and workflow configuration, usage, and maintenance of the current and future state ATS and TA Tech stack
- Proactively identify priority focus areas and mitigate risk exposure
- Establish and ensure all SLAs within are consistently met/reviewed/revised as appropriate
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key data through the development of appropriate metrics which measure the performance of the Recruiting Operations function
- Partner with cross function stakeholders to design and sustain a workforce planning and position management program
- Partner with the TA Programs & Enablement team to support delivery and sustainment of recruiting initiatives
- Deliver a members first experience for all internal/external customers and partner groups
- 8+ years experience in Recruiting Operations or equivalent role
- 8+ years' of people management experience
- Strategic leader with an aptitude for identifying, attracting and developing talent and building strong teams
- Experience managing multiple employees across distributed geographical locations
- Proven track record working with highly sensitive and confidential matters
- Experience with global workforce planning programs
- Deep understanding of effective position management programs from both a process and technical perspective
- Expert-level technical understanding of ATS system(s), Greenhouse preferred
- Excellent conflict resolution and management skills
- Prior success creating and implementing improvements to recruiting processes and creating a world-class customer experience
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Exceptional judgment and decision making capabilities
- Demonstrated experience taking initiative and driving accountability
- Deep experience facilitating effective change at a broad, global scale
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.