Location: North London Warehouse (North Acton)
Hours: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: Immediate
Would you like to work for a premium health and fitness brand? Since Peloton’s U.S. launch seven years ago, it has rapidly grown into a nearly 40-billion-dollar company with an international presence and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As the Field Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations of Peloton’s North London site, including warehouse and delivery operations, product inventory, vehicle fleet management, site safety and all site staffing and hiring.
You will lead the North London site to achieve performance targets (KPIs), manage the professional development of team members, and promote a collaborative culture based on Peloton values. As the business and site continues to grow you must be comfortable managing a site with up to 200 team members and 80-100K sq./ft in size with multiple operational departments.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee all site operations and staff with the support of your Supervisors and department Leads
- Lead the training, supervision, and development of all site staff whilst abiding by the Peloton values
- Conduct regular 1:1s with your leadership team to support their long-term professional development
- Play an active role in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of all site staff in collaboration with the International Recruiting and People team
- Manage the site capacity and operational efficiency to achieve forecasted deliveries, member satisfaction and other performance KPIs
- Own all site-level planning as well as the site execution and rollout of broader EU wide strategic initiatives (including new products, systems, SOPs etc.)
- Maintain effective communication with the Field Operations Leadership team and act as a business owner for the site when working with cross functional partners, including Supply Chain, Quality, Safety, Analytics, Retail teams, the Studio, Inside Sales, and Member Support
- Produce and generate reports on member satisfaction, deliveries, site capacity, vehicle efficiency, staff utilization, inventory accuracy/loss, and overall warehouse efficiency
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a similar position or knowledge of warehouse and delivery operations
- Proven track record of managing a warehouse or warehouse team to achieve performance targets over time
- Experience in Ecommerce or FMCG industries, or operationally similar industries preferred
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience hiring and building a high performing team with a passion for developing others and experience coaching team members
- Comfortable with managing a diverse organization team of up to 200 people including full time, seasonal, and temporary workers
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve personnel or operational challenges
- Ability to work well and collaborate in a team atmosphere across multiple sites and functions
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Work phone
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.