Inbound Dock Specialist
Hourly Pay: Starting at $23.00 per hour
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
- Manage all inbound activity at the warehouse, including
- Scheduling inbound appointments with trucking companies
- Handling PO receiving paperwork from the trucking companies
- Handing out blind LPNs to the inbound receiving teams
- Printing receiving worksheets
- Work with Inbound Supervisor to ensure adequate flow of all inbound activity, mitigate bottlenecks in the receiving process, etc.
- Coordinate with inbound associates to ensure timely unloading and receipt of all containers
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experience working with computers, document printers, scanners, label printers, and barcode labels
- Experience managing an inbound dock operation
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Knowledge and experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized – yet can operate in a hectic environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage- We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.