Warehouse Team Lead
Hourly Pay: Starting at $27.00 per hour
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries
- Assist the Inbound/Outbound, Inventory Supervisor in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all inbound related Activities.
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, unloading/loading trailers, systematically locating products and other warehouse/inventory-related tasks.
- Assist the Supervisory team in ensuring that the dock is clear at the end of every shift.
- Assistant with accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, LPN creation, and Inbound shipping documentation.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all inbound and outbound receipts.
- Check SCI Reporting to verify all metrics are in good standing.
- Partner with all Supervisors and Leads to support inventory needs for TO/SO/PO fulfillment.
- Follow up with the Inbound Dock Specialist, Bike Builders, and Inbound Associates to ensure timely work
- Make sure the work area remains clean and neat, promoting a safe work environment.
- Partner with all Managers, Supervisors, and Leads around any inventory discrepancies to expedite a rapid resolution.
- Assist the LOD in safety precautions in the warehouse.
- Assist Management with keeping your location in compliance with all SCALE Metrics.
- An outgoing, dynamic personality and excellent presentation skills
- Previous leadership experience or experience in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage- We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.