We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented AR Associate. The AR Associate will analyze information, maintain complete and accurate records, assist with routine accounting duties, and provide prompt, courteous responses to inquiries or complaints from Commercial clients. You should also be a skilled researcher and possess strong communication and computer skills.
To succeed as an AR Associate, candidate must be 100% comfortable interacting with clients, both phone and email communication, daily regarding on their subscription, payment, and other discrepancies, as well as scheduling payment calls.
- Update and maintain accurate customer files and records in the system
- Process credit card payments with speed and accuracy
- Follow up on, collect, and allocate payments for customers
- Perform account reconciliations by making sure customers have no outstanding balances on their account
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies and customer queries
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Help to maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc.
- Perform other tasks as directed by Management
- Enter data into our accounting software
- Record customer payments (Wires, Checks, and LBX) in our Check Register and Cash Transactions file daily
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions in the AR tracker and entering them into CMS/the NetSuite ERP system
- Maintain Commercial Subscription Billing inbox traffic
- Assist with month-end closing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance,
- 3 years work experience in Accounts Receivable role.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus but not required
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Hands on, self-starting, disciplined, and detail oriented individual with ability to work independently in a high-volume environment that requires a work product that is accurate and timely
- Problem-solving attitude
- Have highly developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be comfortable and exhibit strong customer service skills when dealing with Commercial Clients at all levels
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external parties to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.