We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Peloton People team as an Employee Relations Investigator supporting our US & CAN field locations. This role is remotely based and will be supporting both our team members and People team needs across our regions. The key objective is to ensure fair and respectful treatment of team members, consistent with our Peloton core values and objectives. The ideal candidate for this position has strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling them to work successfully on a broad spectrum of employee and labor relations issues and projects.
- Investigate highly sensitive HR (People) and Employee Relations issues
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations
- Provide investigation and consultation support to managers addressing team member conduct and performance issues alongside the People Business Partner.
- Provides consultation and support to managers on partner relations issues and applicable company policies and employment laws and manages tactical projects for a specific team within the business unit.
- Analyze data, trends, and opportunities from various internal systems for proactive mitigation
- Case review and settlements
- Proposing remedial action based on investigation findings
- Production of completed investigation documentation/casework
- Design, collect, and analyze multiple levels of employee and stakeholder feedback
- Analyze casework trends and produce strategic recommendations to the business to proactively address systemic issues
- Partner to engage in continuous improvement initiatives
- Partner in analysis and revision of people programs, policies, and practices to sustain a positive work environment and collaborate with People Business Partners and Legal team to work on complex employee investigations
- In addition, you will work reactively on critical employee relations issues that are crisis-oriented and at times can only be successfully completed within limited time. It will be critical to balance time between projects and crisis-response to be successful in this position.
- Experienced Human resources generalist, with emphasis on employee relations, employment law, and training and development (5+ years)
- Positive Employee Relations experience
- Previous Labor Relations exposure
- Knowledge of local, federal, and state employment laws and regulations
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to apply consultative skills in a business environment
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to facilitate groups
- Change management skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.