Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive innovation for Peloton fitness products. This person will serve as the voice of the user through the product development lifecycle and develop, design, and launch products and features that drive growth in sales and engagement. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity, work with internal and external partners to develop cohesive products that communicate the brand identity of Peloton, and delight our members with high-quality, low-friction experiences. This person will report to the Group Product Manager, and work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, program management, operations and business teams.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points
- Use research, data, market, and technology trends to develop product strategies and roadmaps that will create meaningful value for our members
- Bring a strong understanding of industry leading camera, bluetooth, and NFC, and related technologies to create experiences that span across hardware, software, and content to create deeper connections between our members and our platform
- Rigorously prioritize product opportunities based on member impact, business need, and close collaboration with the rest of the product and content team to align with complementary initiatives
- Present product strategies to executives and leaders in product and adjacent organizations to build organizational alignment and support for your roadmap
- Generate detailed documentation and communicate requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience and brand message across all member touch points
- Partner with e-commerce, marketing, retail and logistics stakeholders to develop effective merchandising strategies for products across Peloton’s omni-channel sales organization
- Work with the internal engineering group and overseas vendors to scope, plan and execute the development to cost and timeline goals
- Monitor and report on sales and customer satisfaction metrics for all products
- 3+ years of Product Management Experience developing consumer electronic hardware products
- Experience collaborating with application software teams to develop holistic user-centered product experiences across multiple product lines
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, able to identify and communicate product strategy to align teams across the organization, across the globe, and in partner companies
- Demonstrable ability to use data to facilitate decision making
- Experience working with overseas partners in development programs
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; able to act autonomously, anticipate and highlight program and product issues to the team before they happen
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Deep attention to detail, get the little things right in addition to the big picture
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.