INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Peloton’s 10-week-long virtual summer internship program, which takes place from June 8 to August 13, will allow you to put your classroom learnings into practice at one of the most innovative companies in the world. Our curriculum focuses on professional advancement opportunities (think networking and mentorship), skills development, and on the job training across departments. Please note, this is a US-based remote internship program.
Peloton is an inclusive, team-centric organization, and our interns are no exception. You will be a valuable, contributing member of our team. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere -- so be sure to bring them with you. Together, we go far!
We are looking for the purpose-driven, challenge-chasing individuals to support our teams in the following areas:
- Brand & Marketing
- Global Communications
- Data Science/Data Engineering
- Creative (Copywriting & Graphic Design)
- IT/IT Operations
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Marketing Analytics
- People (HR & Recruitment)
- Product Analytics
- Supply Chain, Operations & Logistics
*Please select one of these groups when submitting your application*
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Commitment to work 40hrs per week between June 8 - August 13, 2021
- Major/concentration in a relevant field to the team you’re looking to join
- Proactive, dedicated, and driven individuals
- A genuine interest in one/all of our business pillars - fitness, media, technology
- Rising Juniors/Seniors
- Incredibly detail-oriented, analytically-minded, and organized
- Self-starter with the ability to adjust to a fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable writing and talking about work
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- EXPLORE: with this immersive, hands-on (albeit virtual) experience, you will receive an inside look at a potential career path within your chosen field
- NETWORK: throughout your internship, you will interact with a variety of teammates within your department and beyond, allowing you to form lasting professional relationships. You’ll have access to all our Employee Resource Groups and Slack channels to connect with your new team members.
- GROW: You will receive many opportunities to contribute to projects and experience first-hand what we do and how we do it. We are also committed to helping you develop key skills, such as presenting and managing projects. By the end of your internship journey, you’ll have a better understanding of our business and the various career paths you can pursue with Peloton.
- PLAY: Live well and have fun! We believe that taking the time to play is critical. You will have opportunities to connect with -- and laugh with -- your cohort over a variety of virtual social events, instructor talks, group classes, and more.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status.