A critical member of the Peloton Logistics Leadership Team accountable for developing and operating a high performing logistics network in the Asia region (Asia & ANZ). The primary focus will be to develop a best in class International Freight & Middle Mile that will support Peloton's focus on Member Experience through creating a positive culture, assembling top talent, deploying robust capabilities, ensuring adequate capacity & achieving operational goals.
This position will be responsible for all logistics functions (from import into the region to DC out to last mile delivery hubs across Asia as well as export to other regions). The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate a senior level ownership mentality and showcase a proven history of Development, Planning and Implementation of company goals and objectives. Must have thorough understanding of all areas of logistics. The ideal candidate will distill logistics data into insightful business conclusions and recommendations.
- Manage outbound freight from the region
- Management of the end to end logistics in Asia region
- Develop and Maintain KPI’s for middle mile logistics
- Management of all data sources including quality and accuracy. Be able to understand and clearly communicate data to all levels of the organization.
- Analyze all aspects of logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies. (Mode optimization)
- Disseminate monthly scorecards and monitor overall performance against scorecard goals /expectations and driving to countermeasures.
- Anticipate and Improve processes
- Design models for use in evaluating logistics programs or services
- Perform periodic review of delivery network to maximize proper utilization and reduce transportation costs.
- Increasing awareness of the cost and service impact of logistics on overall supply chain performance.
- Relentlessly combating freight rates and accessorial charges.
- Manage Lead time uncertainties and on-time delivery charges.
- Understanding of freight capacity constraints.
- Customer Focus:
- Understand and develop relationships with Manufacturing & last mile operations to proactively mitigate customer delivery implications.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate business systems or processes globally.
- Have effective and honest communications with supporting facts with all internal functions.
- Promote and facilitate the establishment of continuous improvement tools
- Identify mid to long term logistics needs to support the growth of the business, develop and implement new logistics models
- Bachelor's degree required - Degree in Business Analytics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar, MBA or Master preferred
- Min 7 year experience in Logistics with 3 years managing people
- Experience in all areas of responsibility
- Experience with Logistics Control Tower a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.