Inventory Team Lead
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
- Assist the Inbound/Outbound, Inventory Supervisor in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all inbound related Activities.
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, unloading/loading trailers, systematically locating products and other warehouse/inventory-related tasks.
- Assist the Supervisory team in ensuring that the dock is clear at the end of every shift.
- Assistant with accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, LPN creation, and Inbound shipping documentation.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all inbound and outbound receipts.
- Check SCI Reporting to verify all metrics are in good standing.
- Partner with all Supervisors and Leads to support inventory needs for TO/SO/PO fulfillment.
- Follow up with the Inbound Dock Specialist, Bike Builders, and Inbound Associates to ensure timely work
- Make sure the work area remains clean and neat, promoting a safe work environment.
- Partner with all Managers, Supervisors, and Leads around any inventory discrepancies to expedite a rapid resolution.
- Assist the LOD in safety precautions in the warehouse.
- Assist Management with keeping your location in compliance with all SCALE Metrics.
- An outgoing, dynamic personality and excellent presentation skills
- Previous leadership experience or experience in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position is a full time hourly position that reports directly into the Inbound Supervisor.