Peloton is looking for a passionate, data-driven, customer-centric engagement expert to join its Membership organization. Reporting to the Senior Director, Member Engagement, you will be responsible for running cross-functional programs to strengthen market-leading rates through innovative tactics and compelling communications, partnering with various teams such as Product Marketing, Brand, Product, Content and Analytics. The Manager, Member Engagement will be joining a fast-paced, action-oriented team that thrives on collaboration, making fast, data-driven decisions, and challenging the status quo to most effectively deploy personalized, Member-centric campaigns. You will be responsible for all elements of retention across multiple channels, from helping to set the strategy to managing programs ideation, execution, reporting, testing, and optimization and increase Members’ lifetime value by continuously improving their experience.
- Develop strategies and implementation plans by utilizing Member insights and data for engagement campaigns (such as re-engagement, win-back, among others) and enhanced personalization using segmentation and predictive modeling.
- Interpret data, analyze results and develop dashboards/insights across segments, identifying ways to improve engagement and decrease churn; communicate critical learnings, actionable insights; recommend new opportunities to leadership.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Product, Marketing, Creative, Content, Analytics and Member Support to assemble high engagement programs supporting and rationalizing our team’s roadmap.
- Manage continuous optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods.
- Analyze and improve cohort performance by segment, product, geography, channel, and other factors to achieve our Membership team’s goals.
- You have 4+ years of professional experience in an Engagement/Retention role where you use data insights to drive strategic approach and subsequent tactical testing and can point to specific examples of strategies and initiatives. Experience in a subscription/Loyalty program business is a plus.
- You are analytical and process-oriented mindset with unparalleled attention to detail.
- You have strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects simultaneously across multiple teams, excellent organizational and communications skills, and willingness to be flexible.
- You have experience utilizing various tools and systems such as Looker, Amplitude, Simon Data, Eloqua, Braze, among others.
- You are comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- You lead by example, demonstrating curiosity, empathy, grace under pressure, integrity, responsiveness, transparency, agility and authenticity.
- You regularly exercise great judgement, give thoughtful feedback freely, and are approachable. Interest in technology, fitness & wellness is a plus.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.