Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS ANALYST
Provide expertise in areas of Warehouse Management, Inventory Control, and Project Management across the Field Operations business. Assist the operations to maintain compliance with all Inventory related KPIs for all of Field Operations. Aid in all field Operations actions to ensure accurate inventory movements across different platforms while maintaining region-specific KPIs.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Warehouse Management System (WMS) Inventory related issues.
- Oversee Sales Order Compliance for all sites on SCALE (WMS)
- Create and maintain SOPs and process documentation regarding SCALE
- Triage any Ship confirm failures or any other issues in the PO/TO/SO/RMA SCALE process
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Inventory related questions, issues, and bugs.
- Partner with the WMS team if necessary for additional support for any site-specific questions
- Assist in New Site Launches, and train new hires on how to use the WMS Inventory related functions.
- Aide all Field Ops Locations with site-specific WMS System Configuration.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in accounting, mathematics, economics, engineering or related field
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Knowledge and experience using Warehouse Management Systems, experience with SCALE a plus
- Experience working with computers, document printers, scanners, label printers, and barcode labels
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary