Power The Peloton Experience
Peloton's Music Quality Engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) to work on our Music apps. In this role, you will own responsibility for the quality of the products and work closely with Software developers, Product Management and help cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices. As such, an SDET is a test professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
To be successful as an SDET, you should have excellent time management and organizational skills as well as strong communication skills. You should have a passion for designing, development, and testing and the ability to upgrade your technical skills within the constantly changing technology sector.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in both manual and automation testing
- Experience in using code repositories (Git, JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools).
- Familiarity with iOS device testing.
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams.
- Exceptional test aptitude and expertise in formal and informal testing techniques as well as quality reporting.
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- Experience with Automation frameworks such as Karate APi , Cypress.
- Assist in mentoring and coaching.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Implementing test tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence
- Working with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Working with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Coordinating testing efforts across teams to ensure delivery of high-quality features
- Assisting in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability
- Participating in code reviews (PR’s)
Please note: This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in our Peloton Atlanta Music Office once safe to re-open the office.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.