The Analyst, Digital Media plays an important role in the Digital Media team, responsible for the performance and campaign executions primarily across Search, YouTube, Social & Display. This person understands how search & social platforms function; how bids relate to keyword performance and campaign efficiency so they can optimize and manage campaign budget allocation; understand display advertising basics & be able to quickly learn execution on new digital channels.
- Execution for Peloton Paid Search (text & shopping), YouTube, & paid social campaigns including planning, trafficking, day-to-day optimizations & budget pacing.
- Build & analyze keyword lists, analyze search volume and make recommendations
- Run search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ad, pacing and overall spend
- Collaborate with the creative & brand teams on building ad copy
- Traffic, upload, and QA keywords, harnessing the Bid Management Tool process
- Curate extensive sample targeting lists that align with Peloton’s intended audience (research and vet videos, channels, interests, keywords and URLs for brand safety / suitability)
- Implement custom audiences, contextual, look-alikes, and other affinity groups for targeting
- Campaign set-up and management including audience targeting, creative testing, bid and budget management, etc.
- Monitor account performance & report any anomalies to the manager
- Deliver weekly performance reporting & insights with thoughtful, concise recommendations on next steps for improvement
- Implement and monitor tests e.g. A/B landing page and copy test
- 2+ years proven expertise in Search (Google, Bing), YouTube & paid social execution
- Working knowledge of Google Display Network planning and execution, programmatic media acquisition, retail or e-commerce campaign management experience
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent skills in data-driven analysis
- Significant media-specific spreadsheet experience (pivot tables, vlookups, media formulas)
- Clear understanding of pacing, flighting and nuances of managing channel-specific budgets
- Kenshoo Search & Social bid management platform experience preferred
- Experience with Google Sheets, Docs & Slides a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.