Peloton is seeking a Cost & Invoice Audit Analyst to join our New York based Supply Chain team. In this role you will initially be reporting to the Senior Manager, International Freight. You will be responsible to audit the invoices of our transportation partners for international Air/Seafreight, Integrators, domestic drayage/trucking and Logistics/Distribution 4PL partners.
You will ensure incorrect billing by our partners is rectified with credit notes and reconciled towards the correct shipment. You will field escalations from our partners and ensure their invoices are paid timely. In this role you will work closely with the Peloton Accounts Payable department and various teams within the Peloton Supply Chain team.
You will play an integral part in further consolidating the number of invoices, streamlining charge line codes, monitor currency fluctuations and instill discipline with our service providers for accurate and timely billing. You will establish a process for billing of exceptional charges.
You come from an Importer or a 3rd party billing company and have in depth experience with the implementation and the management of E-Billing (EDI Billing) as well as associated cost allocations in a TMS environment. The ideal candidate has worked with or at a 3rd party billing company and would own this relationship in a future state on behalf of Peloton.
You continuously strive to improve invoicing and auditing processes with our transportation providers. You will help to establish and manage performance of our providers against KPI’s by identifying process deviations leading to delays or inaccurate billing. By leveraging data from Peloton’s supply chain visibility tool you will ensure transparency and accuracy of our Supply Chain costs.
- Invoice auditing
- Obtaining credit notes for over-billing and reconciling against initial invoice
- Serve as point of escalation for aging invoices of our partners and as conduit between our transportation providers and the Peloton Accounts Payable team
- Ensure execution of transportation providers against committed billing KPI’s
- Review spot rate billing
- Freight cost calculation on a per unit level by SKU
- Actioning billing deviations, analyzing root cause, ensuring corrective action is implemented and executed consistently
- Collecting invoicing deviations for business reviews with our transportation partners
- Participation in MBR/QBR’s with Transportation Partners
- Monitor technological developments and trends in the transportation industry to further automate transportation billing
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Ability to translate data into clear action items and insights
- Ability to translate complex Rate cards and contracts into charge line codes considering fluctuating validity of some
- Highly organized and structured
- Detail and process oriented
- Focus on billing accuracy and rigorous cost control mindset
- Continuous improvement mindset, consistently challenging the status-quo
- Experience with E2Open, TMS, SAP is a plus
- Market knowledge on TPEB and FEWB Ocean-freight rates is a plus
- Minimum experience of 3 years with an Importer or at a 3rd party billing company a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Overall passion for Technology, Accounting, Supply Chain and Transportation
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.