Peloton is seeking a Product Manager, Supply Chain to focus on Supply Chain and Manufacturing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying the most critical business problems to solve, developing vision for how technology can be leveraged to solve those problems, articulating the impact of solution on business outcomes, and maximizing ROI of invested capital. Product managers at Peloton work with business, functional and technology stakeholders to build great technology solutions in an Agile & Lean product delivery environment throughout the entire product lifecycle.
As an innovative company, successful execution with pace is required to stay ahead of the competition. This role will directly impact Peloton’s Supply Chain and its ability to deliver world class delivery experience to its members. This role will lead our efforts for Sourcing and Manufacturing, focused on defining and prioritizing the business problems to be solved through a portfolio of systems including ERP, MES etc.
In this role, you will:
- Support the VP of Operations Systems in continuous improvement of Sourcing & Manufacturing functions leveraging technology
- Work closely with Business, Functional and Technology stakeholders understand operational complexities, strategic objectives and plans, impacts and considerations
- Have both business and technology acumen to identify, design and shape the solutions targeting specific business outcomes
- Provide area expertise and market intelligence to challenge and evaluate opportunities
- Follow an analytical approach in prioritizing problems to solve, outcomes to drive vs. building features – Quality is priority over quantity
- Develop and execute near and long-term roadmap that will drive incremental business value.
- Establish team governance with recurring meetings, agreed ways of working, clear escalation paths, understood stakeholder engagement models, etc.
- Manage and navigate stakeholders across functions - leverage expertise and drive alignment & engagement amongst sponsor, business owner(s), working group, and other senior stakeholders.
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups
- Generate detailed documentation including Stories, Acceptance Criteria, et. al. around product strategy and feature requirements driven by the business
- Create lightweight wireframes and prototypes based on requirements
- Help to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue
- 5+ years of overall Sourcing & Manufacturing experience with 3+ years in Product Management in a high-tech or connected devices environment,
- Experience leading agile/scrum teams and delivering tangible business outcomes
- Good understanding of Supply Chain technology systems and market trends
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to flex between strategic thinking and tactical execution;
- Experience handling and owning multiple initiatives at once
- Ability to prioritize and negotiate
- Collaborative work ethic while holding others accountable
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
As a bonus:
- Previous implementation of Supply Chain technology systems
- Product Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure in connected health and fitness equipment supply chain, or other related fields
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.