This is a key leadership position, reporting directly to the Sr Director of Integrated Supply Chain. This position will create lead teams that shepherd the strategy, programs and execution of initiatives as it related to end-to-end integration of the Peloton Supply Chain, enabling significant scale and growth for the organization. This leader should be great at building relationships across internal teams as well as peer functions, influence with authority and be able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and demanding environment. This role will be challenged to build a best practice manufacturing and assembly supply chain from component supplier to member delivery, identifying opportunities and strategies across people, process and technology.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Organizational Priorities: Lead program office for organizational priorities related to the Operations/Supply Chain team
- Network Strategy: Define cross-functional view and execution for growth plan
- New Sites/Partners: Program manage new sites/partners across Operations
- Ways of Working: Manage transformation infrastructure/initiatives across team
- Integrated Supply Chain Dashboard: Consolidated KPI Reporting/Mgmt.
- Decision Making Tools: Rigorous member and financial-based decision making (P&Ls, Root Cause, etc.)
- Cross-Functional Communication and Processes: Define and implement effective interaction points
- International Connectivity: Create conduit to international team and drive collaborative opportunities and identify dependencies for success
- Prioritization Alignment: Define initiatives priority based on organization-wide targets, needs and dependencies
Education & Experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree Require, MS or MBA preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Experience with omni-channel retail and high-volume hardware manufacturing is a must
- Capable of managing multiple projects and prioritizing deadlines within their team
- Experience leading, coaching and developing high performing supply chain professionals.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Process management skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.